Are you suffering from dry, sensitive skin this winter?
Remember to drink lots of water and eat foods rich in Omega 3’s to nourish your skin from the inside.
As for nourishing your skin from the outside…Why not try these gorgeous homemade treatments to deliver some much needed moisturise your skin with added extra benefits…
Let’s look at a nourishing face masque and a face scrub.
Both these treatments contain Hemp Seed Oil so let’s get this straight first of all – Using Hemp seed oil WILL NOT GET YOU HIGH.
It is, however – AMAZING for the skin! Particularly people who suffer from inflammatory symptoms of the skin such as Eczema or Acne. It is a great natural moisturiser, even people with normal skin will see the benefits as it helps lock in that much needed hydration and is full of natural proteins which help improve the overall functioning of the skin. Yay!
Remember whenever you use a face treatment, always apply it to clean skin using clean hands and rinse off using warm water (NEVER hot!)
Hemp Seed Oil Face Scrub
2 tsp Hemp Oil
½ tablespoon Organic Coconut Sugar
2 tsp Organic Cinnamon
- Suitable for face or body (the quantity above is for face).
- Rub into the skin with fingertips or hands using a circular motion. Rinse off with warm water.
- Your skin will feel beautifully moisturised and smooth and will smell like cinnamon.
- This scrub is great for reducing the appearance of fine lines, age spots and scarring or stretch marks. Using it as above will also increase circulation helping to stimulate collagen production (the web like structure that gives our skin its elasticity) so it is anti-aging!
Hemp Seed Oil Face Masque
½ tbs Organic Raw Cacao
3 tsp Hemp Oil
1 tsp Organic Raw Honey
½ tbs Oatbran
- Anti bacterial and anti inflammatory, moisturising and full of anti-oxidant ingredients, this masque is perfect for giving your skin that extra nourishment in these harsh winter months.
- Apply to your face using your fingers or a masque brush and leave for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Wet your fingertips and massage your masque into your skin using small circular motions to exfoliate, then rinse the masque off with warm water.
Where can you find all these beautiful ingredients?
The Source Bulk Foods in Miami One will be happy to help you stock up on these and other ingredients.
Make sure you take along your own containers to fill up and help save waste!
Contact The Source on (07) 5576 8723
Miami One Shopping Centre, Miami