Bio Sculpture is such a beautiful product. It is free from damaging chemicals such as Formaldehyde, DBP, Toluene and Camphor.
It is also the only nail care system that offers gel treatments to match your nails condition. Whether your nails are weak, brittle, rigid, soft, flaky, damaged or resilient, strong, hard or healthy; Bio Sculpture will protect, condition and promote the natural growth of your nails.
A Bio Sculpture Manicure should last around 3 weeks for fingers and over 6 weeks for toes.
So how can you get the most out of your Bio Sculpture Manicure?
Here are some tips on how to best look after your new Bio Sculpture Manicure.
- Oil based products and strong detergents can cause the Gel to lift. Oil based products are often those that we use when gardening or cleaning so always wear gloves if you are doing either of these activities.
- Get rid of your hand sanitiser! The alcohol will also cause your nails to lift. Hand sanitiser also leaves a fine film on your nails that the bio sculpture nail cleansing products cannot break through. This means that even after the perfect Bio Sculpture manicure your nails will lift. Please let your nail technician know if you are a regular hand sanitiser user before your manicure.
- Wash your hands after swimming to remove any chlorine. Chlorine is a very strong chemical that can also affect the longevity of your new manicure.
- If you use any tanning products, please wipe your nails as it may cause your gel to discolour.
- Filing your nails shorter may cause them to lift at the edge where they have been filed. So try to leave this for your nail technician.
We are sure you will love your new Bio Sculpture Manicure and your nails will love it too!